Haskell Stovroff Apartments
Resetarits Construction Corporation was hired as a General Contractor by the Olmsted Center for Sight to to make updates to the Haskell Stovroff Apartment Complex in Buffalo, NY.
The Haskell Stovroff Apartments are a
low-income/subsidized apartment complex with priority given to the visually and/or physically disabled. The building contains 24 units.
Work performed included:
– Carpet removal and replacement
– New carpet installation including rubber base to match.
– Selective Demolition of drywall & acoustical ceiling tile.
– Removal and replacement of door and door frames.
– Drywall and Acoustical Ceiling Tile installation. Including reinsulating where needed.
– Painting of drywall, rooms, doors and door frames.
Resetarits Construction Corporation
1500 Union Road, Suite 100
West Seneca, New York 14224